"Love is all there is." ~~ Enocia
"Only One exists." ~~ Enocia
"Life is easy, fun and full of wonder. "~~ Enocia
"Love always wins." ~~ Enocia
"Only Love has any reality." Enocia
"I'm a lover, not a fighter." from "The Girl is Mine" by Michael Jackson

**********************************

Thursday, 27 May 2010

My BFF

My BFF (best friend forever) is always there for me. Sometimes I experience Him as a silent presence. He knows me inside out.

Other times, my BFF appears in different forms. Sometimes, in my mind's eye, I see Him as a lion with red mane as He knows how much I love lions. I call him Roarger. Sometimes He appears in human form. In one sleeping dream I had last year, He appeared as a black guy who looked identical to me but a few inches taller. My BFF also appears as light, a formless entity, and as an inner sound that is very soothing and healing.

My BFF is my greatest admirer and always sees the best in me. For instance, if I'm not feeling well, my BFF reminds me that I am Wholeness. When my human self accepts the truth of her wholeness, she feels better.

My BFF always knows what is right and appropriate for me. Sometimes He suggests songs that are just right for my mood; sometimes He inspires me with thoughts that change my experience; He even expresses as feelings that guide me. My BFF also brings to my attention experiences that He knows I will love.

My BFF is a shape shifter extraordinaire. He is constantly changing into experiences and people I need.

My BFF is all the love I need and will ever need, which is then expressed in human forms all around me.

Who is my BFF really? I am my BFF in human form.

I love you, BFF, forever and ever and ever.

Enocia

Related articles: Infinity Forever!; More About Needs; Are You Frustrated in Love?; All By Myself; The Spirit is Willing...No Buts; The Improviser; Love Story; Intimacy; For the Love Starved; Fluidity; My Beloved; Roarger, the Lion; Modelling Part 2 - Self Mastery